DIY Yards and Health

DIY Yards and Health
Helping the Do It Yourself home owner in making themselves and surroundings healthy

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Caring about your Yard

I have spent years talking to home owners about yard care - and we are seeing more and more people trying the: Do It YourselfI have to admit - my concern is the long term damage an un-informed home owner can do to a beautiful yard. So the goal of this blog is to give home owners a source of current information to help them understand what is really needed and direct them to the best online information that will give them the ability to do the job right.
I work as an independent contractor for companies so I bring the ability to give you my unbiased view the newest DIY products that work.
I live and work in the North West including Idaho, Washington, Utah, Oregon and Montana; so my blog posts will be specific to those regions.
Feel free to email me at diylawncare@gmail.com with questions from those areas - if I don't have the answer; I will find it for you.
Now let's see if we can help you have a Beautiful Yard!
Ted Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment